Friday, February 1, 2008

Gundam Seed Destiny Phase 08

(sorry guys, the website didn't provide the kissing scene...this scene was almost to the kissing scene...I promise I'll search for it)

(Oh...an awkward moment after Athrun gave the ring to Cagali)

(Cagali is sad...)

(If I were there, I would shout at Athrun: "Go and fight that Yuna for stealing Cagali!)

(ooo...my god)
(when Yuna hugged Cagali)

(the time when...I don't know when this scene happened)
source: www.gundams.net

I just watch the 8th episode of Gundam Seed Destiny on TV last January 30, 2008...It was so nice! Cagali, together with the Minerva and its companions, lands in Orb. When Cagali, Athrun and some other passengers went out, Yuna (which I have to say 'Ew'...sorry, no offense for some Yuna-lovers out there) runs and hugs Cagali (double Ew) and Athrun was JEALOUS (that goes for a yehey! It's very sweet of him to get jealous). Then, some Orb blablabla (I think they were some people dressed like Cagali) told Cagali that the other countries are against the PLANT (I think that's what I heard). Then, Athrun went on to see Kira and Lacus. Then, the next day...(ooo...why did I skip? Maybe I'm too excited with the scene I really want) Athrun decided that he'll be the one to go to PLANT and talk to Chairman Durindal (if wrong spelling, please let me know by placing a comment). Cagali was worried. Just then, when Athrun was about to go to leave, he gave Cagali a ring and both of them hugged and kissed (weeee!!! XD)...that's all I have to say about Phase 08!!!

No comments: